NH Materials and Library Book Pick-Up
Materials and library book pick up will take place on Wednesday, Sept. 30 from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Normandale Hills Elementary School, 9501 Toledo Avenue South, Bloomington.
Directions for Pick Up
- Please go to front entrance of Normandale Hills Elementary at Door #1.
- Please pull up to the front of the school and stay in your vehicle.
- A staff member will be there to greet you. If possible, write your student’s name, grade, and teacher on a piece of paper to hold up to your window.
- Staff will deliver the materials and books to your vehicle.
Library Book Pick Up Information
All students will receive books.
- K-2 will receive 1 book selected by staff.
- 3-5 will receive 2 books that students will put on hold (activity sent through Seesaw). If they do not put anything on hold, staff will select books for students.
2019-20 Library Books/Devices
If you have any library books from the 2019-20 school year, please return them at this time. If you are currently in grades 1-3 and still have your device (iPad or old Chromebook) from the 2019-20 school year, please return this device to school at this time.