You are here
Summer School 2019-2020
Credit Recovery at Kennedy High SchoolBloomington students (grades 9-11) who have been referred by their school counselor have the opportunity to recover credits they have lost during the school year. Summer school credit recovery classes are located at Kennedy High School. Students who are class of 2016-2019 take summer classes at Choice Alternative High School.
Summer School 2019-2020 Dates
|Session 1||Core Classes||June 17 - June 21|
|Session 2||Core Classes||June 24 - June 28|
|Session 3||Core Classes||July 8 - July 12|
- Click here for the Summer School Credit Summer School Credit Recovery Flyer
- A referral from a Bloomington high school counselor is required. Students must be enrolled at Kennedy or Jefferson high school to attend summer school.
- Due to state guidelines, daily attendance is mandatory. The summer school attendance policy will be strictly enforced. Appointments/vacation time must be scheduled outside of summer school hours. Students who miss any time from class will be dropped from summer school and will not be able to earn credit.
- Breakfast and lunch provided.
- Invite letters/registration will be sent to students at the end of May.
- Students will be required to turn in a CLP/registration form to Beacon in order to attend.
- Bus transportation provided to Bloomington residents who are on a bus route during the school year.